I am very happy for card makers to use my designs and Tutorials for there own personal use, I give permission to other teachers who have attended my classes to use my Tutorials. but would appreciate a credit to the design and instructions.

please get in touch if you would like more information.

Many thanks

Happy Crafting Yvonne xx

Friday, October 24, 2014

Hanging Halloween BOO







Hanging Halloween Decoration,
I found the free Halloween Alphabet on
Granny's enchanted Blog HERE
And the clipart on pinterest,

I cut each letter out and backed it on to orange card, 
and re-cut the shape allowing a boarder,
 Then repeated it on black card.
All the clipart was cut out, them mounted 
on to contrasting coloured card, to make them stronger, 

I stuck a ribbon to the top of a strip of black card, and secured it in place with a slightly smaller strip of orange card.

The letters were joined together by sticking them to a strip of card, slightly overlaying the letters.
Then I added the cute clipart, raised on foam pads.
poking out from the BOO. 

It cost about €1.00 to make, 
and looks lovely hanging in the window.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yvonne,
    I just found your site and I find it truly amazing! I will keep it as one of my favorites and plan to visit again soon. You have so many amazing tutorials, I am looking forward to learning new techniques. I only make cards and keepsakes for personal use. I do not sell anything, or have any presence on the internet. I am so thankful for people like you who are willing to share their knowledge. Thank you so much for creating and maintaining such a beautiful website! Sorry, that I didn't subscribe, I just don't like all the agreements that google and or yahoo make one agree to

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a post, I really appreciated you taking the time.
Happy crafting Yvonne